If you cannot get a seat in any government college in India then an MBBS study abroad is better. Because the condition of Indian private medical colleges is not even worth talking about. So, instead of spending 50-60 lakhs, studying abroad is the best option. Nowadays the MBBS in Europe has become the best choice for Indian students. European countries like Poland, Germany, Spain , Romania, etc are well-known for offering world-class medical education. Now see how Europe countries are one of the best destinations for MBBS Abroad.
1. Europe has the best technology infrastructure for medical students to work on innovative technologies in hospitals.
2. Europe is one of the international locations for undergraduate and postgraduate medical studies.
3. The benefits of MBBS in Europe include exposure to a new culture, low-cost education, cutting-edge facilities, and well-known faculty members.
4. For Indian students interested in studying medicine, Europe is the most chosen destination. European institutions offer a fantastic faculty, which makes them a popular choice among students.
5. European medical universities have a great learning atmosphere that encourages practical learning as well as theoretical knowledge.
6. Another advantage to studying MBBS in Europe is that European Medical Universities are accredited by NMC and provide affordable medical education.
7. Medical colleges in Europe place a strong emphasis on producing sophisticated and innovative curriculum throughout the year, along with their excellent state-of-the-art facilities.
8. The institution provides services such as housing, food, wifi, a library, and reading halls for Indian students. Indian cuisine is also available at local restaurants around Europe.
9. The European Commission is the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) that governs tertiary education in European countries, enhancing the compatibility of students, researchers, and academics in Europe.
10. The European Qualifications Network is in charge of upholding educational standards across Europe's universities. Lectures, courses, and working on medical projects are all part of the European medical curriculum.
11. The bologna process, which is a series of agreements that examines high educational standards, is followed by European medical universities.
12. MBBS expenses in Europe vary depending on the university. In general, it ranges from Rs. 1.70 lakhs to Rs. 3.40 lakhs. In comparison, international students have paid lower tuition costs at European colleges. For Indian students, it is thus both worthwhile and cost-effective.
Hence, studying MBBS abroad is not a big deal now. We are here to help you by all means. We are recognized as the best education consultant in the industry. Axis Institutes will guide the students to develop interpersonal relationships and huge exposure to highly talented faculties and mentors.