Importance For This Course
- The Course Provides opportunities to Indian Tourism, Hospitality and Hotel Management Graduates to pursue career and settle in Switzerland
- Switzerland is world famous Tourist destination and has tremendous career opportunities for Hospitality and Hotel Management Professionals
- Indian professionals can use this as and opportunity to build up a career
- Course Provides an Opportunity to Give New Dimension to their Career
- After Course candidates get placement, and can work settle in Switzerland
- Hospitality Hotel Industry offer very good Salary and career scope
- Maximum Age 35 Years
- Minimum 3 Years of Work Experience
- Good Knowledge of written and Spoken English
- Graduates in Tourism / Hospitality / Hotel Management
- IELTS not required but Candidate should have good Knowledge of English
The European Commission, in its Staff Working Document on an Action Plan for the EU Health Workforce, estimates that without further measures to meet these challenges, a potential shortfall of around 1 million health care workers will take place by 2020 21.
HOSPITALITY & TOURISM PROFESSIONALS : SWITZERLAND
- i)Euro 3000 Per Month during internship.
- ii) Euro 5000 Per Month in full time work
**other benefits as per applicable provisions.